Name

Email *

Message *

Cari Blog Ini

A Thrilling Encounter In The Battle For T20 Supremacy

England vs Pakistan: Third T20I at Manchester

A Thrilling Encounter in the Battle for T20 Supremacy

Full Scorecard: ENG vs PAK, 3rd T20I

On July 19, 2021, at the Old Trafford Cricket Ground in Manchester, England and Pakistan faced off in a thrilling encounter in the third and final T20I of their series. The match had all the intensity and drama of a high-stakes clash, with both teams battling it out for T20 supremacy.

Pakistan, led by Babar Azam, posted a formidable total of 190 runs for the loss of 4 wickets in their innings. Mohammad Rizwan and Fakhar Zaman played crucial roles in setting up the Pakistan innings, scoring half-centuries and providing a solid platform for the middle order.

In response, England chased down the target with relative ease, thanks to a brilliant century from opener Jason Roy. Roy's blistering knock of 101 runs off 56 balls set the tone for England's chase, and he was ably supported by Dawid Malan and Liam Livingstone.

A Thrilling Conclusion

With England needing just 16 runs from the final two overs, the tension in the stadium was palpable. پاکستان fought valiantly, but England held their nerve to secure a comprehensive victory by 63 runs. The victory gave England a 2-1 series win, demonstrating their dominance in the shortest format of the game.

The third T20I between England and Pakistan was a fitting conclusion to a closely contested series. Both teams showcased their skills and determination, but in the end, it was England who emerged victorious. The match will be remembered for its high-scoring affair and the thrilling finish that left the crowd on the edge of their seats.

Comments